Thursday, March 23, 2023 @ 4pm at Flagship Campus
Participant must an undergraduate or graduate student currently matriculated at KU. The deadline to submit this application is February 24, 2023!
Undergraduates: Please return this Application with your brief Feasibility Analysis to your Campus Coordinator before February 24, 2023.
Graduate students: Please return this Application with your brief Feasibility Analysis to Dr. Mattias Eggertsson at the Graduate School before February 24, 2023.
You Can Enter the Info of Each Team Member by Selecting the + Icon
Note: If already operational, the business cannot be older than one year.
Description of Your Business Idea
Feasibility Analysis: Please submit by February 24th the description of your realistic, achievable business idea that describes key aspects of starting a new business or growing a start-up business, including the following (one or two pages max):
- Product or service – Describe it clearly. Ensure that product and market research is done.
- Value proposition - Why would anyone buy your product or service?
- Opportunity - What problem or need in the marketplace is your product/service solving?
- Target market – Describe your customer segment; size; the industry; the competition
- Distribution – How will you deliver your product/service to your customers?
- Management team – Who is in it, and describe the strengths and weaknesses of the team
- Financial projections – Three-year forecast of revenues, expenses & startup costs. See PPT’s.
- Amount of funding requested - How will you spend the money?
- Exit strategy for your investors – How will your investors get their money out?
Remember, each pitch is strictly limited to five (5) minutes, so practice, practice, practice!
Your document must be in PDF format and cannot exceed 8MB.